Our History

  • New Hope Chapel is an independent, non-denominational church, “planted” in 1986 by the First Congregational Church of Hopkinton, Massachusetts, as an outreach ministry.
  • We held our first worship service on September 7, 1986.
  • We have been meeting in the historic 1860 Hall in downtown Westborough since 1990, and on July 31, 1993 we purchased the building as our current home.